Athletic Directors / Activity Buses
Guidelines for Athletic Directors and Coaches
Scheduling Trips in Educational Journey
- Athletic Directors and/or Coaches are required to schedule all trips in Educational Journey. The Transportation Area will need as much notice as possible to ensure availability of the bus.
- If there is a scheduling conflict please reach out to the Transportation Manager responsible for your school.
Activity Bus Use
- Coaches are required to complete pre and post-trip inspections of the activity buses.
- Fuel gauges must be checked before leaving the school/bus lot.
- If the coach/driver notices any defects during their inspection that may prevent safe operation of the bus, contact our dispatch center at 980-343-5046 (anything that requires immediate attention).
- After-hours concerns, please contact 980-343-6030 (school law enforcement) and they will contact the maintenance technician on call.
How to report maintenance concerns
- Athletic Directors may use this link to email maintenance concerns. Maintenance concerns that require immediate attention should be called in to our maintenance dispatch 980-343-5046.
- This email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be monitored and all request will receive follow-up notification